You are here
Become a Member
By supporting us with an Arthritis Care Membership, you are enabling us to help more people with arthritis to better manage their condition and live life to the full.
The following are located on the main uk website:
What are the benefits of being a member?
Becoming a member of Arthritis Care is one of the best ways to make a real difference to the lives of everybody living with arthritis. Being a member means:
- Being part of one of the largest membership organisations for people with all types of arthritis across the UK
- Having full access to our support network of local branches
- Having voting rights on key issues at our AGM
- Accessing an array of discounts on health, travel and leisure products
How much does it cost?
There are two price plans available, and you can get a £2 discount if you pay by annual Direct Debit.
- £26 Annual Membership (£24 by Direct Debit)
- £14 Concessionary Annual Membership (£12 by Direct Debit)
You are eligible for concessionary membership if you are a student, under 25, or on low income or benefits.
How do I join?
- online by credit or debit card
- online by Direct Debit
- by phone on 020 7380 6540
by downloading a membership form under supporting documents (see below) and returning it to:
London NW1 0YW
Any other questions?
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7380 6526 or via [email protected]