You are here
Give in Celebration
Asking people to donate to Arthritis Care in celebration of your birthday, anniversary or wedding is a great way to mark your special occasion while helping people with arthritis
The following links are located on our uk website:
How your gift can help
- £20 pays for a free call to our helplines, which can be the first step towards someone with arthritis easing their pain and ending their isolation.
- £50 can fund a trained volunteer to run an information point in the local community for a day.
- £100 can offer someone with arthritis a free place on a Preparing for Work course.
- £500 means we can support six families and help them understand their child's condition.
- £2000 can pay for a complete pain management course to help up to 15 people turn their lives around.
More and more people are choosing to ask for donations to charity instead of gifts, and we at Arthritis Care will be especially grateful if you choose to support us in this way.
By helping to fund our free helplines, self-management courses, information publications and network of support branches, you and your guests will be helping us to reach and support more of the 9 million people with arthritis in the UK.
We can provide balloons, posters and leaflets for your special occasion. Just call us on 020 7380 6526 or email [email protected]
How to donate
If you choose to ask people to donate in celebration of your special event, you can:
- Set up an online page where people can donate by credit or debit card
Ask for cheques made payable to Arthritis Care and send them to the address below after the event:
Gifts in Celebration
London NW1 0YW
Please include your return address and telephone number so that we can thank you for your gift, and let us know a bit about your special occasion. We may contact you in future so that we can feature you on our website.
What happens next?
We will send you a letter of thanks and a certificate to mark your special event, as well as a list of donors. Please be assured that we do not disclose the amounts donated by individuals - only the total amount.
Any other questions?
Please contact Caroline on 020 7380 6526 or via [email protected]