You could help by volunteering your time to:
- Become a trained Presenter/Facilitator at our Joint Approaches workshops
- Become a trained Trainer (workshop leader) for our Joint Approaches workshops.
- Become a Youth Contact for the Young People and Families Services (volunteers to be aged 18-25 years old)
- Community Link volunteer
- Web Forum moderator
- 'Lets Connect' Website Workshop Facilitator
- Local campaigner
- Website copywriter
- Therapy & Activity Volunteer
- Walk Leader
If you do not see a volunteering role that interests you, and you feel that you have particular skills that you would like to offer any of our projects, please contact the project team via the project page.
You can download a Volunteer Application Form and post it to us at
Arthritis Care Scotland, Unit 25a Anniesland Business Park, 242 Netherton Road, Glasgow, G13 1EU